Greece..????

    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2002
      LIPS, did you forget the Nikon in the plane? I'm a little bit like
      St.-Thomas, I don't believe when I don't see. You should have pics of
      your trip, or "I honestly hope" of the place you played. It was
      unusual for you and the band this trip, but for us too. I would like
      to see the Acropolis, me too :-( Someone took pics? Tell me Lips that
      you didn't go there and came back without images of this magical
      country. I'm sure your wife did...Glenn? Robb? Ivan? You got to put
      that on the website as soon as possible, pllllllease!

      Tange :(
    • anvilips2000
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2002
        --- In academyofanvil@y..., "tangelaine2000" <prot@m...> wrote:
        > LIPS, did you forget the Nikon in the plane? I'm a little bit like
        > St.-Thomas, I don't believe when I don't see. You should have pics
        of
        > your trip, or "I honestly hope" of the place you played. It was
        > unusual for you and the band this trip, but for us too. I would
        like
        > to see the Acropolis, me too :-( Someone took pics? Tell me Lips
        that
        > you didn't go there and came back without images of this magical
        > country. I'm sure your wife did...Glenn? Robb? Ivan? You got to put
        > that on the website as soon as possible, pllllllease!
        >
        > Tange :(
        No I didn't forget the Nikon , I used a Minolta srt 101 35mm
        (manual) not digital