Re: # 39, Welcome new member! Endlessfuneral....

  • EndlessFuneral
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2002
      --- In academyofanvil@y..., "tangelaine2000" <prot@m...> wrote:
      > Well, I'm very glad the Group got his 39 member...cos I'm 39!! And,
      > you know Endlessfuneral, I love motorcycle, I looked on your
      profile
      > and you seem to be a biker no? I had one years ago, but I was a
      > public ennemy at that time. So, we'll be very glad you tell us
      where
      > you saw Anvil and your favorite tunes! Welcome in the Asylum!
      >
      > Tange :)

      Nope Tange no biker here just a plain old metalhead.I saw Anvil back
      in 84 at Lamours in Brooklyn and then again in 90 when I went to
      Toronto and that was the last time.favorite tunes,too many to list
      but Forged in Fire is my fav album.Oh yeah if you read this Lips it's
      Hector down here in Hollywood remember?and if you see Colin tell him
      i said hi.