# 39, Welcome new member! Endlessfuneral....

    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2002
      Well, I'm very glad the Group got his 39 member...cos I'm 39!! And,
      you know Endlessfuneral, I love motorcycle, I looked on your profile
      and you seem to be a biker no? I had one years ago, but I was a
      public ennemy at that time. So, we'll be very glad you tell us where
      you saw Anvil and your favorite tunes! Welcome in the Asylum!

      Tange :)
    • EndlessFuneral
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2002
        --- In academyofanvil@y..., "tangelaine2000" <prot@m...> wrote:
        > Well, I'm very glad the Group got his 39 member...cos I'm 39!! And,
        > you know Endlessfuneral, I love motorcycle, I looked on your
        profile
        > and you seem to be a biker no? I had one years ago, but I was a
        > public ennemy at that time. So, we'll be very glad you tell us
        where
        > you saw Anvil and your favorite tunes! Welcome in the Asylum!
        >
        > Tange :)

        Nope Tange no biker here just a plain old metalhead.I saw Anvil back
        in 84 at Lamours in Brooklyn and then again in 90 when I went to
        Toronto and that was the last time.favorite tunes,too many to list
        but Forged in Fire is my fav album.Oh yeah if you read this Lips it's
        Hector down here in Hollywood remember?and if you see Colin tell him
        i said hi.