Just wondering..

  • Eric Piccelli
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2002
      Hey there

      I was wondering. Am I the only one here who never
      got the chance to see Anvil live??

      Poor me...

      Cheers!

      http://health.yahoo.com
    • ´┐Żlaine
      Message 2 of 3 , May 26, 2002
        Well, that's it.....Guess what I'm asking for LIPS :) Is that too early to
        tell us the rest of the song's titles?

        It would fun that we re-build our member's album with the members who shows
        sign of life, sure. A recent pic would be appreciate... I put a pic with my
        scanner and it's not that bad. I erased the riddles, and all my disgusting
        pimples with photoshop... A woman got her pride! Amazing what you can do
        with a cheap scanner...Tony, you can put any of your pics :) I would like to
        see if I would take off my lipstick :))

        See Ya Doods!

      • (no author)
        Message 3 of 3 , May 26, 2002
          I guess no, you're not the only one....but, poor you!

          Tange :)