Réf. :

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 6 , May 5, 2002
      You! Macho! If I was one of them, guess what I'll answer.... :)) And please,
      it's a 50 years old teacher that learned me that at school. Ask yourself why
      cachalots are called Sperm Whales....because they were the only kind to
      provide that substance. I will never have a doubt on something you say about
      computers......cos you got your diploma. I have a diploma, and my PSM ...
      enough descriptive of my mood......LOL ;-)

      Flipper