Réf. : [Academy of Anvil] Spermaceti

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 6 , May 5, 2002
      That's what I said dear, it was boiled and sterilized (treated). This oil
      came from what exactly? From a Sperm Whale, who's going to disapear soon....
      A sperm whale in French is a Cachalot. The oil of the rest of this poor
      beast was used to make lipsticks, oil for lamps, motor's lubrifiant. Now you
      know what ladys got on their lips? Lipstick made with oil (boiled and
      sterilized) that comes from dead dogs, dead cats, picked in the streets. L
      oréal does that. So next time you'll kiss a woman, ask her to take off her
      lipstick LOL.

      Tange :))
      Message 2 of 6 , May 5, 2002
        You said "It was boiled and sterilized boiled whale's sperm."

        As for lipstick....I usually tell them to "wipe it off on this" as
        drop my pants. :)

        --- In academyofanvil@y..., "Élaine" <prot@m...> wrote:
        > That's what I said dear, it was boiled and sterilized (treated).
        This oil
        > came from what exactly? From a Sperm Whale, who's going to disapear
        soon....
        > A sperm whale in French is a Cachalot. The oil of the rest of this poor
        > beast was used to make lipsticks, oil for lamps, motor's lubrifiant.
        Now you
        > know what ladys got on their lips? Lipstick made with oil (boiled and
        > sterilized) that comes from dead dogs, dead cats, picked in the
        streets. L
        > oréal does that. So next time you'll kiss a woman, ask her to take
        off her
        > lipstick LOL.

      • (no author)
        Message 3 of 6 , May 5, 2002
          You! Macho! If I was one of them, guess what I'll answer.... :)) And please,
          it's a 50 years old teacher that learned me that at school. Ask yourself why
          cachalots are called Sperm Whales....because they were the only kind to
          provide that substance. I will never have a doubt on something you say about
          computers......cos you got your diploma. I have a diploma, and my PSM ...
          enough descriptive of my mood......LOL ;-)

          Flipper