New Anvil CD

  • slugguit
    Message 1 of 6 , May 5, 2002
      Hey Lips, is Pierre Rémillard working with you on this one too? Take
      care, Jerry
    • (no author)
      Message 2 of 6 , May 5, 2002
        Yes Slug, Anvil is going to work with Pierre Rémillard. Backwaxed lyrics are
        not bad, but not to say that they are my fave. What I see in that song, it's
        something we usually do in our private life without shame, an act that "can"
        (not safe) prevent a bad situation for a young girl, something natural very
        well described. But again, it's the same dilemma than the viby... We're in
        North America and we're a new continent with an old way to see sexual things
        Europe is an old country, in fact our ancestors came from there. Thousand
        years before J.C, the people high society in Greece were all "ac/dc"...It
        wasn't well seen to be just heterosexual. Now, we can't compare Greece
        history to Canada's one... we started ours country being beaver killers. It
        s not very fancy.

        About the generous portion of sperm contained in that song, I see nothing
        wrong with that. I had cosmetology courses and in the 30' until the 60', all
        the facial cream contained a substance called "Spermaceti". It was boiled
        and sterilized boiled whale's sperm. All women used to put that stuff in
        their face, feeling pretty and confortable. And sperm, yes indeed, contains
        an anti-inflammatory substance. That's why Moby Dick was white, lol (sorry,
        a joke). But now, all the whales (like the ozone) are rarities.... So, they
        replaced this spermaceti by a chemical stuff. NO, I don't belong to
        GREENPEACE, and YES I'm telling theTRUTH. Search on Internet to see if I lie
        ask a beautician ....

        If women were honnest enough, they would admitt that receiving a "hot
        portion of love" at the back, and to feel at the same time the satisfaction
        of her partner is something just wonderful! Sex is the only good thing
        without a price, GST and TVQ !

        Isn't Spring time?

        Tange, the pervers :-p

        Message 3 of 6 , May 5, 2002
          Actually spermaceti comes from the oil from a sperm whale....NOT from
          it's sperm.

          http://www.factmonster.com/ce6/sci/A0846249.html

          http://www.bartleby.com/65/sp/spermace.html
        • (no author)
          Message 4 of 6 , May 5, 2002
            That's what I said dear, it was boiled and sterilized (treated). This oil
            came from what exactly? From a Sperm Whale, who's going to disapear soon....
            A sperm whale in French is a Cachalot. The oil of the rest of this poor
            beast was used to make lipsticks, oil for lamps, motor's lubrifiant. Now you
            know what ladys got on their lips? Lipstick made with oil (boiled and
            sterilized) that comes from dead dogs, dead cats, picked in the streets. L
            oréal does that. So next time you'll kiss a woman, ask her to take off her
            lipstick LOL.

            Tange :))

            Message 5 of 6 , May 5, 2002
              You said "It was boiled and sterilized boiled whale's sperm."

              As for lipstick....I usually tell them to "wipe it off on this" as
              drop my pants. :)

              --- In academyofanvil@y..., "Élaine" <prot@m...> wrote:
              > That's what I said dear, it was boiled and sterilized (treated).
              This oil
              > came from what exactly? From a Sperm Whale, who's going to disapear
              soon....
              > A sperm whale in French is a Cachalot. The oil of the rest of this poor
              > beast was used to make lipsticks, oil for lamps, motor's lubrifiant.
              Now you
              > know what ladys got on their lips? Lipstick made with oil (boiled and
              > sterilized) that comes from dead dogs, dead cats, picked in the
              streets. L
              > oréal does that. So next time you'll kiss a woman, ask her to take
              off her
              > lipstick LOL.

            • (no author)
              Message 6 of 6 , May 5, 2002
                You! Macho! If I was one of them, guess what I'll answer.... :)) And please,
                it's a 50 years old teacher that learned me that at school. Ask yourself why
                cachalots are called Sperm Whales....because they were the only kind to
                provide that substance. I will never have a doubt on something you say about
                computers......cos you got your diploma. I have a diploma, and my PSM ...
                enough descriptive of my mood......LOL ;-)

                Flipper