Ré : [Academy of Anvil] GREECE

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2002
      Well,

      The songs were very well chosen, and for European the sex tools aren't
      depraved and people there are a lot more liberated sexually... than North
      American. That's a fact. The first discussion on the Club (First Academy of
      Anvil) were about the viby. An american used to insult you because of using
      it" during the shows. :)

      So, Anvil will be in my province tomorrow! But......no show :-( I keep hope
      to see you once before the ozone will be disapeared. I'm a hopeful fan,
      believe me! But I want a 2 hours Anvil show, so tomorrow when you'll be
      recording the songs, think about the ozone! This album got to be the
      stongest by the songs and by the sound. I'll send to all of you good thought
      and I will still ask Zeus to have his eyes on you! Keep on rocking guys and
      I know that you "STILL GOING STRONG!. Go for it!

      Tange :)

      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2002
        Backwaxed is one of my all time fave Anvil tunes. The lyrics are one
        of my faves too.