New pics on website

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2002
      Wow Tony!

      Those pics are just great. Good pics of Lips (Eros in that
      period...), in fact Lips, Robb and Ian were excessively sexy. I
      remember that Robb used to wear a kind of stretched jeans (Mama!).
      Once, he came to ask for a soda at the bar just beside me. I blushed
      (no joke), and I never blush...It was simply provocation! Shame on
      you Robb!

      I also remember big arguements betweens young lovers in the women's
      restroom. The guy was angry that his girl looked too long at Lips,
      Ian or Robb. Oh really! Some guys were very jealous of Anvil's look.
      I never went to an Anvil show with my boyfriend, it was a stupid
      idea. In Quebec City, like Lips, Robb and Ian were curly; guys had
      some perms :) Dave was cute too, and he had his own fan club. As the
      3 others guys of the band looked heavy on stage, unhappily he looked
      commercial and his moves were repetitive. On stage, Ian and Lips were
      those who attracted more attention. Good old time, but we're still
      here, and we're STILL GOING STRONG!!!

      Tange