Plenty of Power review

    Message 1 of 1587 , Jan 31, 2001
      This album reminds me alot of SPEED OF SOUND just
      not as heavy but slightly better. "Plenty Of Power"
      and "Real Metal" are the the best tracks, the later
      sounding much like "Park That Truck". Other great tracks
      are "The Creep" and "Dirty Dorothy". "Groove Science"
      is the weakest track, sounding like a cross between
      "Truth Or Consequence" and "Show Me Your Tits". They've
      really decided to tap into Glenn's bass talents on this
      album. Listen to "Ball Of Fire", "The Creep" and "Pro
      Wrestling" for some cool bass lines. "Beat The Law" has some
      wicked drumming by the mighty Robb Reiner.
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?

        my case: I worry.