Réf. : [Academy of Anvil] We need a Greece report!

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2002
      Spoony,

      I absolutely agree with you! Really... We were all glad to know that he had
      a good time, but technical information would be welcome. I hope LIPS is not
      getting "haughty" :)) because he went in Greece! But maybe we got to
      understand that they enter in Studio in 3 days! What a good news... Maybe he
      s changing lyrics or add lyrics, who knows? He must be a bit nervous too,
      and very preoccupied.

      When the CD will be released, then it would be fun! Listening and critics,
      YAY! But like I said before, I'm sure I won't be deceived with that album..
      cos I prefer Power Metal to Speed Metal. (Zeus hear me).

      I send them good vibes from my paranormal brain, and wish them the best
      recording they never had.

      Keep on rocking!

      Tange :)