We need a Greece report!

  • spoonegee
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 2:45 AM
      Lips, we need a thorough report on the Athens show...song list,
      venue, fans, Greek green, etc.

      Was this the same place that Brocas Helm and Manilla Road played in
      recently? Damn, seems that Athens is getting a lot of the old school
      metallers these days...

      I hope you took my advice on visiting the islands and can report back
      on a great trip!

      Disclose!
    • (no author)
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3 3:57 AM
        Spoony,

        I absolutely agree with you! Really... We were all glad to know that he had
        a good time, but technical information would be welcome. I hope LIPS is not
        getting "haughty" :)) because he went in Greece! But maybe we got to
        understand that they enter in Studio in 3 days! What a good news... Maybe he
        s changing lyrics or add lyrics, who knows? He must be a bit nervous too,
        and very preoccupied.

        When the CD will be released, then it would be fun! Listening and critics,
        YAY! But like I said before, I'm sure I won't be deceived with that album..
        cos I prefer Power Metal to Speed Metal. (Zeus hear me).

        I send them good vibes from my paranormal brain, and wish them the best
        recording they never had.

        Keep on rocking!

        Tange :)