The Cromags

  • anviladict
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2002
      One of My favorite Bands Is The Cro mags

      hey Wipy do you listen to them?

      What was this Guy from California actually saying about Anvil?
      Was he saying that they are no good?
      Or did he not like thier fans?
    • wipy1999
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2002
        A dude this guy is just a California pretty boy asshole he cut down
        Anvil,Me the fans and lot of other bands. Remember that movie The
        Cromags were in? What was it called? SAw the Mags in the glory days
        like 1985 at The Metro in Chicago with GBH. Hey May 12th Here in LIma
        Agnostic Front with Desarme And Dios Hastio. Later Your Pal WIPY.---