Re : [Academy of Anvil] At Paul Baloff Dot com.

  • ´┐Żlaine
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      Hey Wipy come on!

      I confess.......sometimes I miss you Wipy. It's so quiet since the Clubs has
      been transformed in Groups. It's not the same... Before we could see the
      beginning of 5 messages and be sure to not miss any of those. Now.. the
      Group shows only a short part of a message on the homepage. So if that day
      many people posted (but it's not the case anymore) well, you got to go in
      Messages" and open each of them and read them to know the news. I receive
      the messages by email, cos I don't like the lay out of the page. That page
      is made for adds. So please don't be sorry to post cos I'm always glad to
      know you're doing fine. We've been disagree once and we overeacted, but now
      when I think of it: it makes me laugh... :)

      And you know, the moderator here it's Tony. If he got something to tell you,
      he will.

      Stay Heavy Wipy!

      T :)