Re: metal pounders union

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2002
      I'm not sure if they provide anything anymore. It is probably just a
      contact address. Back in the 80's you got on their mail list. I joined
      in 1985 and got a membership card and some "Union Reports (Local
      666)".It was great.

      As for shirts and stuff. The band usually doesn't sell them. The
      german label (Massacre) does. They usually put out a couple after the
      release of a CD. They currently have 2 shirts available. They only
      have XL. Check out: http://www.metalmerchant.com

      tony

      --- In academyofanvil@y..., "anviladict" <bronsonismyfather@h...>