Wish I was there

  • anviladict
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2002
      i wish I where thier

      How many people showed up for that show?

      I just saw motorhead play in the city near my house

      It was intense
      They played my favorite "OVERKILL" as well as some sex pistols cover
      tunes!!!!

      By the way I can't seem to find where a person was insulting Anvil
      on the Paul Baloff web site.
      What did he actually say about Anvil Anyhow?

      I met a guy at a concert who said that Anvil played in New England
      and the Promoter never showed? Where was that place?
    • (no author)
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 30, 2002
        Sounds good! I'm happy for you all! So glad that Madame LIPS went in Greece
        too! Just before the summer like that, it gives a little bit of energy...
        Madame LIPS (Athena) was there, finally....

        T :)

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 30, 2002
          One of my friend went to see Motorhead too....They will play in Montreal
          soon, but at the "Medley". It seems that you worry too much about what
          people say about Anvil. If you want to be objective, look at the bands of
          the 80' who are still playing, recording, are not in rehab, are not crazy...
          ...there's ONE band. And, that's what it count. The half of this world has
          been created to criticize the other half, that's the way it it since the
          beginning of times. Remaining negative things brings negative futur.

          Bye!

          T :)

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 30, 2002
            Yeh Dude it was the Guy behind the Paul Baloff site e mail tat
            asshole jgg@... Lips and company when will you come tour
            South America..... Agnostic Front will be here in Lima Peru on may
            12th last time I saw them was in 1985 at the metro in Chicago
            Skins,metalheads and punks plus a big skinhead brwl and the Chicago
            Police kicked out A.F. out of Chicago because a bunch of Nazi skins
            stole Sirens off a Chicago Pig Mobile. Ah OLd Schoool.--- In

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 30, 2002
              Shit that assholes e mail is jgg@... Fuck him....--- In