Réf. : [Academy of Anvil] Generic name

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2002
      Dan,

      Who told you that your ID was not original? I've been called Tangerine125
      and cercle_electric. You know, when you're an Anvil fan, you got to be a bit
      like them...Not worry about what the others say or think about you.

      We don't allow importance to your nick, but what you write stay in our mind.
      . Maybe I don't look "heavy" like you wrote on the other board, but
      everybody knows here that I don't give a fuck of what people may think or
      say about me...except Wipy, LOL!!! And if I don't like what is said about me
      damnit they know already. I quit this club maybe 15 times cos I was in rage
      But, I always come back. Anvil is more important that what people got to
      say about my opinions, my way to write English or whatever. Don't stress
      with that. I can't wait to see picture of the Acropolis.

      Keep on Rocking Dan,

      T :)