Réf. : [Academy of Anvil] Re: Don't know when you leave..

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25 4:55 AM
      Have a nice trip guys, have good food and take pics! This way we could share
      the color of the sea with you. I don't think you'll find the time to see the
      Pantheon or the Acropole, but if you do: Take pics!!! If you go on "these
      beaches": Take pics!!! Enjoy this opportunity, cos as a Canadian I know the
      winter is sometimes very cold. Sun is vit. D. Take care!