Come on Catdeli!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2002
      Amaze me and scan all you show tickets, dood! I know you have some
      from 1974?? I should scan the color of my hair to remember to follow
      the directions on the Clairol's box, ha? Holy Shit! I'm blond! But
      blond!! They're a new fashion in my province: fooling jokes about
      blondies... Not because I'm "reactive", but I hate those 1#@#!!@#!!
      Tell me guys it's not the same everywhere, or I shave my head!!

      Tange :(