Re: [Academy of Anvil] Re: Same playlist than SIYF?

  • ´┐Żlaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2002
      I hope too, Tony... I remember that some songs were perfect. Maybe at the
      fall, after summer. Plenty of Power was excellent, Real Metal, FiF, MoM and
      so many other songs. I guess they got the rights on it and that Lips, Robb
      want to do something with it. But with "Greece" (I'm not jealous at all....
      :( and Still going Strong, they wait the quietest moment to work on it. Too
      bad for your CD. You know Tony, the snow is gone, the sun shines and if I
      could find a lift, I would see Anvil at Lee's Palace. I got few friends that
      would like to have a trip in Toronto but because it's a Thursday, they can't
      have the day off.

      I found an old book about Chineese Astrology, but it's the best that exists.
      I remember that Lips is on March 3, 1955? He's a "Sheep (wood)". They
      describe him like he his, really. These parts is my fave:

      " The Sheep is known for his kindness and his compassion."

      " The submissive appeareance of the sheep is the opposite of his inside
      determination"

      " He wouldn't show his courage until the day you'll try to break it"

      The best here: "You're better not forget his birthday, to visit him or to
      send him a "Get well" card if he got to stay at the hospital".

      "During all his life, he has a need to be able to count on strong and
      faithful friends ."

      "Artist, sensible to beauty, he's a music and poesy's friend."

      And......I'm sure that Lips's house is very well decorated, because he can't
      live with uglyness around him..it brings him down! Horse, Boar, Tiger
      complete his personality. The best friend of the Sheep? The Cat (water). I
      know just a few but enough, a Sheep (wood) and I must admitt that there's a
      lot of similarities between him and Lips (they don't argue, they sulk!).
      There's over 6 pages in French, I just took what I could link to Lips cos I
      don't know him personaly.

      Ok Tony, tell me your birthday and the year.....Kidding! If nobody post
      about music, I'll post about Astrology (kidding again). Just to see the sun
      and the snow going, damn I have good moods!! I love my country but winter is
      rough!

      Tange :)