Same playlist than SIYF?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2002
      If someone got the chance to see Anvil with Lizzy Borden, please can
      you post the playlist here? I "liked" the playlist at the SIYF, but I
      understand it was a broadcast. That White Rhino, Forged in Fire,
      Metal on Metal came almost at the end of show, I found it wise. They
      were sure we'll stay until the end :) But in a real show I don't
      know.. mixing the classics with the new tunes must give a better
      mood.Free as the wind was absolutely well played (sugar for my ears),
      this song is not easy to run. Forged in Fired would be able to make
      forget Lizzy Borden, if it's played like on SIYF. They better not cut
      their set!

      And the DAT? What's going on, please someone? Is that something to do
      with. Tony, do you got news or did you receive the CD? If yes, how is
      the sound on it?

      Questions questions questions...............answer someone please!

      √Člaine :)
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2002
        > And the DAT? What's going on, please someone? Is that something to do
        > with. Tony, do you got news or did you receive the CD? If yes, how is
        > the sound on it?

        I am unable to get it. Lips asked Dan not to give it to anybody. I'm
        hoping that means Lips is thinking of releasing it in some form or
        another.

        tony