What is the most difficult?

  • ´┐Żlaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2002
      We've known a lot of bands where the singer was the "symbol" of the whole
      group. But, just singing most be easier than singing + playing (guitar, bass
      or drums). That's why when the singer is also playing, it must have an
      impact of our way to "see" him: "My my, he plays and sings!" I don't know
      what must be the hardest thing to do, playing guitar or bass + singing..
      must be guitar. I remember that Grand Funk had a singer drummer, a rarity.
      But in Metal, I think I saw Steve Harris only staying mute, and deserves
      more attention than the singer. Venom's singer......talent? Why was he
      always on the magasine's covers. He played bass, bass? I don't remember, the
      only time I saw those jerks, I received a crucifix under my head, no joke. I
      thought it was a divine punishment. Singing + playing. The magazine's covers
      always took some shots of the one who sang...most of the time. For those who
      can answer: what is the most difficult to play when you sing in the same
      time? Mustaine also was seen by some like a Hero, was it because he played
      guitar and sang (sang is a big word). I wonder, that' s all. Please don't
      full the board with your answers.....forbidden!

      Tange ;-)