Paul Baloff site.......

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8 12:37 AM
      Hey Tange and you all some bastard is making attacks at me and Anvil
      and wants to kill 74 Anvil fans if I ever find this faggot from
      California I will rip him Limb from Limb,,, All you check out
      www.paulbaloff.com Later Pissed off WIPY.... Hail Anvil fuck posers
      and crap like Pantera,Machinehead,Slipshit,Skinlab and
      others..........
    • (no author)
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8 5:00 AM
        Am I included with the bastards, Wipy?? You know that my English is very bad
        . Don't beat me again..... :-(

        Tange

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8 6:29 AM
          Don't warry Tange...he is not calling you a bastard.