Re : [Academy of Anvil] SAVE YOUR $$$

  • ´┐Żlaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2002
      -------Message original-------

      De : academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com
      Date : 07 avril, 2002 23:52:41
      A : academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com
      Sujet : Re : [Academy of Anvil] SAVE YOUR $$$

      Catdeli,

      Holy shit! You join.......you quit............what's going on, Dood? :) (am
      I glad to write it!)

      The bad luck of some (like Dave Mustaine) creates sometimes the chance for
      others. It's sad that Paul Baloff is gone, that Dave is not able to play
      guitar anymore...But Anvil is the only real Power Metal band (with Motorhead
      Anthrax and others, okay Deli) that is still CREATIVE in 2002 and that
      began around to play in the early 80'. They've never stopped.....and we all
      know that they don't play music for money. I'm proud that Anvil is a
      canadian band, and I wish very hard that they're going to show who they are
      on April 16. Blow the place guys! What's that story of French show, I am
      French and I can't have an Anvil show!! No justice...We live just beside
      youuuuuuuu! :-(

      Deli my old friend, between Lemmy and Lips as guitarists, we can discuss....
      .
      Tange :)