Satan!

  • spoonegee
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2002
      One other disc I've recently discovered is by the band SATAN.

      "Into the Future" and "Suspended Sentence" are two great NWOBHM
      albums...the more popular "Court in the Act" is pretty easy to find,
      but has a different singer (Brian Ross from Blitzkrieg).

      Great band. Wish we had more like them today....
    • anviladict
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2002
        Yes Yes,

        Do you like old thrash a lot?
      • spoonegee
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2002
          --- In academyofanvil@y..., "anviladict" <bronsonismyfather@h...>
          wrote:
          > Yes Yes,
          >
          > Do you like old thrash a lot?

          Exodus!!!!!
        • (no author)
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 5, 2002
            OH! Spoony, let me introduce you a member of "the next generation Anvil". He
            s from Mass. USA, and he's 17 years old. He found out about Anvil in a book.
            He told me I didn't have a metal head...:) Do you still have your metal
            head?

            Tange