New file uploaded to academyofanvil

  • academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 3 4:55 PM
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
      group.

      File : /Mp3/Freezer by Bleed.mp3
      Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <prot@...>
      Description : Af.Metal

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      tangelaine2000 <prot@...>
    • academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 3 5:10 PM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
        group.

        File : /Mp3/Obscure by Jaundis 1.mp3
        Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <prot@...>
        Description : Obscure by Jaundis 1

        Message 3 of 22 , May 30, 2002
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
          group.

          File : /Various/Fw For musicians and all - This is funny as heck ).eml
          Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <prot@...>
          Description : New CD - - Anti - hacking

          Message 4 of 22 , Nov 26, 2002
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
            group.

            File : /Wendy Orlean William/FD.jpg
            Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <prot@...>
            Description : Final days.....

            Message 5 of 22 , Dec 14, 2002
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
              group.

              File : /Palenque Astronaut/palenque2.jpg
              Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
              Description : The GOD

              Message 6 of 22 , Feb 23, 2003
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                group.

                File : /LIPS Birthday.htm
                Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
                Description : LIPS Birthday

                Message 7 of 22 , Mar 4, 2003
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                  group.

                  File : /juilletER.jpg
                  Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
                  Description : For my friend Dan

                  Message 8 of 22 , Mar 4, 2003
                    WOW, Tange! I must have those MOTORHEAD posters of yours! I will make
                    you an offer...how about $50US for both of them? Cripes, that's a lot
                    of LP's, you still have your turntable hooked up? Do you play them? I
                    tried playing one of mine today and it sounded like I had a loose
                    wire somewhere. I'll look at it later. I think I will bid on an 8
                    track tape player on ebay soon. Well anyway, think about my offer...

                    catdeli
                    Message 9 of 22 , Mar 5, 2003
                      I sold the posters, not that much! It wasn't mine...It was there cos
                      I was moving. I had to return it back to a friend. He wanted to sell
                      me "Motorhead" poster, come on! On which wall can I put that? In the
                      living, beside my ancestor's pics. NA! Don't spend money for posters,
                      CAT. "A turnable hooked up", is it the tool to play the LPs? It is
                      fixed to the wall, not hooked. It's not mine, it's my boyfriend's
                      one. I play some lps sometimes, cos some participated to some partys
                      years ago, and they "eat chips". There's a lot of prog in that...I go
                      in the room (that was made for my children, but I don't have any so
                      it's a library), pick some and listen sometimes. But CDs are faster
                      and practical, that's my opinion.

                      Bye CAT!

                      Message 10 of 22 , May 16, 2003
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                        group.

                        File : /AnViL QC 5 11 03.EXE
                        Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
                        Description : Quebec 2003 Slide Show

                        Message 11 of 22 , Jun 29, 2003
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                          group.

                          File : /ENFER/Lita.jpg
                          Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
                          Description : Lita Ford 1983

                          Message 12 of 22 , Jun 29, 2003
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                            group.

                            File : /ENFER/ShowLetter.jpg
                            Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
                            Description : Enfer cover May 1983

                            Message 13 of 22 , Sep 19, 2003
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                              group.

                              File : /Robin Trower/RT_letter.jpg
                              Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
                              Description : The letter that comes with a CD. It's written by Trower's manager.

                              Message 14 of 22 , Dec 8, 2003
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                                group.

                                File : /AnViL in Metal Magazines /Lips Xmas Poem.jpg
                                Uploaded by : catdeli
                                Description : Kerrang! #57 Dec. 1983

                                Message 15 of 22 , Dec 8, 2003
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                                  group.

                                  File : /AnViL in Metal Magazines /Lips Guit Hero_1983.jpg
                                  Uploaded by : catdeli
                                  Description : Kerrang! #17 June 1982

                                  Message 16 of 22 , Dec 8, 2003
                                    Yes, what have we here, eh? A small display of scans from old Kerrang!
                                    s that I have been going through, looking for AnViL clippings. Added
                                    today are a seasonal Kerrismas wish from Lips, Lips featured Guitar
                                    Heroes page, Lips munching on a rubber chicken and Kerrang!s review
                                    of Metal On Metal from 1982. All found in the files under "AnViL in
                                    metal magazines". More to come later...

                                    Yeah!
                                    Catdeli
                                  • academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Dec 10, 2003
                                      Hello,

                                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                                      group.

                                      File : / Screensaver/Euphoria Screensaver text
                                      Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
                                      Description : Basic explanations to install it

                                      Message 18 of 22 , May 8, 2004
                                        Hello,

                                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                                        group.

                                        File : /Cat and tange wedding/wedding.jpg
                                        Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
                                        Description : Fingers

                                        Message 19 of 22 , Jun 5, 2004
                                          Hello,

                                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                                          group.

                                          File : /Cat and tange wedding/Sweet - Action.mp3
                                          Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
                                          Description : Action - The SWEET

                                          Message 20 of 22 , Oct 16, 2004
                                            Hello,

                                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                                            group.

                                            File : /Anvil Win98 Theme/AnvilWin98.zip
                                            Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <eldels@...>
                                            Description : Zip file to download - read the .txt before

                                            tangelaine2000 <eldels@...>
                                          • academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com
                                            Message 21 of 22 , Oct 31, 2004
                                              Hello,

                                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                                              group.

                                              File : /Interviews/ANVILBTBE.doc
                                              Uploaded by : tgalloca
                                              Description : 2004 interview with Lips by Michael Sch´┐Żbeler

                                              You can access this file at the URL:

                                              Regards,

                                              tgalloca