Re: [Academy of Anvil] Playlist

  • ´┐Żlaine
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2002
      Thank you for the specifications! Wolf = Maiden; I thought about it...

      I have Metal reggae and African Metal at home. It's a pen friend from
      Trinidad Tobaggo who sent me a CD and yes, on some tunes we can dance but
      some others are amazing. Anyway, I don't dance before drinking a "COUPLE"
      beers.

      My faves:

      INCERT COIN: - Fight, Spit, Doberman (death, power metal...???)

      BLEED: - Seed, Liar, Freezer (Sabbath influences)

      ORANGE SKY: - "Vitamine G" (Leave me all alone cos I'm stoned to the bones..
      I would dance on it.)

      JAUNDIS 1: - Obscure, Peace by piece (Scorpions's sound)

      I thought I was alone to listen to that kind of music...LOL!

      See you Spoony!