Check The Homepage forum

  • anviladict
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2 5:25 AM
      Hey Lips check out the home page Forum
      My name on that site is Dan Moshachusetts.
      I just Downloaded the metal on metal video.
      Where you opening for a band or did you fill that
      stadium?
      Why did you have a bulldozer on the cover of the new album?
      Awsome Cover!!!
      Best lyrics "PRO WRESTLING"!!!!!
    • (no author)
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2 5:43 AM
        Oh Dan, you did! How great they are were, ha? Now, with G5 and Ivan it must
        be hell! Wait the next album, I'm sure it will be a very good surprise for
        us! Beat the law is my fave on PoP.

        Very glad you saw them.....:)

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2 3:54 PM
          > I just Downloaded the metal on metal video.
          > Where you opening for a band or did you fill that
          > stadium?

          They were opening the Super Rock '84 Japan show. Other bands on the
          stage were Whitesnake, Bon Jovi, Scorpions and Micheael Schenker.