Hello to everyone

  • anvilips2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2002
      I haven't posted in sometime now and I thought I'd get you up dated.
      I've been busy with lyrics for the last few weeks and probably will
      be for the next couple as well. I finished one today, that's called
      Don't ask Me. It's a really cool song now, I always find it
      interesting how the appearance of a musical peice changes when I add
      my voice. I'm going threw first time listening mode and my head is
      filled with the new songs as if they have already been recorded.
      Another title was called Waiting....which is what everyone must do
      before they hear the new cd.
    • (no author)
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2002
        Good to hear about you Lips! Sure we'll wait...for the songs and the album..

        I'm sure it's going to be a fantasik album!

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2002
          Well Dan,

          We try to not remember Anvil's bad lucks and stay positive :) The last Bang
          Your Head (2001) was a real success and Anvil kicked ass! They always do..
          in fact. But promoters, (damn $$$$) breaks all the magick around Anvil
          sometimes. I just hope they'll steal Lizzy Borden's show and have a good
          time in Greece. Keep on rocking Dan! I prefer "Plenty of Power",cos I think
          that some of the beats, the sound are alike Metal on Metal's spirits. It is
          a metal, a rock that can't be played by another band than Anvil.

          T :)

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2002
            Sounds good Lips, thanks for the update!

            Jerry