Plenty of News

  • anviladict
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
      I just got Plenty of Power
      Days before that I bought Speed of Sound
      Although I thought Speed of Sound was a better album
      I still like plenty of power.
      I am also finding plenty of people who love Anvil as much as I do.
      Some guy told me that he saw Anvil about three years ago, but they
      never played because their promoter never showed up.
      Does any body know what show that was?