Lips.....whoohoo! Does everything is fine?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2002
      About the lyrics? I'll bet 10 $ (Canadian) that one song will be
      about the tragedy of September 11. Maybe you won't name any country,
      any religion but I guess you will go on the feelings, the atrocity,
      the extreme bad surprise and you'll put the false on religion or
      religion fanatism. I can't wait to read to see if I loose my 10$. I
      suppose you wouldn't write about politics, but the bad results of it.
      Don't want to know already if you wrote the lyrics....but did you
      made a song that way? Tell.....come on! Let it go..Be cool. Moreover
      that it's not getting really better in Orient.

      Maybe I'm wrong, but you seemed (like everybody) so sad and angry at
      the time when it happened, it would be good to express it, to yell a
      bit...10$ who wants to put 10$ on that?