Please...come on!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2002
      Hey Tony, can you sign my guestbook? Lips did! Jeff? Monipig? and
      everyone who wants to. I modify the questions and I would like to see
      the results. I also add Le moulin rouge, my page view had increased
      like it's not possible (ooops!). I have a memorium about Wendy o
      William when you can hear her speak...wa wa wa.

      http://pub7.bravenet.com/guestbook/show.php?usernum=554948596&cpv=1

      Tange