Réf. : Re: RE : [Academy of Anvil] I Think Their Dead

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27 10:32 AM
      It's not cos I'm a garl that I've never heard of Overkill...lol. It's just
      that I prefer Frank to "Sebby"...Just a matter of taste. I answered on the
      other board that you can download a 35 mb video on Anvil home page. It was
      in 82-83? The song is Metal on Metal and you would see Anvil live with the
      original band. They all changed since but Anvil on an album and Anvil live
      is so different. Live, they're powerfull, hard to describe. The drums's
      sound, and the other music instrument goes right to your guts. If I remember
      .....cos I haven't seen Anvil for so long.

      Tange :)