Re: HI EVERYONE Im DAN

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2002
      --- In academyofanvil@y..., "anviladict" <bronsonismyfather@h...>
      wrote:
      > HAHAhAHAHAhaH I am finnaly on the Academy
      > Thank you all for inviting me you guys rule.
      > Sorry to be so confusing. I did not use your email TAnge
      > do not worry!
      > I started a brand new account

      Hey Dan,

      I read your new messages on the Addicts and I wonder why you don't
      post it here...It's the oldest board. Did you go to the Moulin Rouge?
      You can't! You're not 18 :)

      Megadeth and Metallica are not so good...so if you found Overkill
      better than them: I believe you. Anvil is going to open yeah, for
      Lizzy Borden. Canada vs USA again. I remember in 1982 when Scorpions
      came for the first time in Quebec City, to open for Rainbow. They
      completely steal the show. They two colors of spot light and
      played "Black out", classics too, it was hell! Magnifico..It wasn't
      the way they looked, it was the energy on the stage, the riffs, the
      moves and their will to be the best.

      After Scorpions, only the half of the audience stayed for Rainbow.
      Anvil is able to do the same. I just heard them on Realplayer and the
      energy was felt from my headphones. I wish they won't have any bad
      luck and that there're going to kick ass, show that a name is nothing
      but talent is.

      Post your message here, cos on the addict I'm the only one to receive
      a notification Dan, k? See ya!