Welcom Winpig, you're the 39th!

  • Elaine & Guy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2002
      Feel free to talk about your favorite bands, about Anvil's music.

      Something wrong with this board or what?

      I must say that it was easier to post, to read on the Club. I posted 3 messages directly by the page, and they have never appeared...It was to say to Dan to post here instead on the addicts cos it's bigger. And Dan, don't go in the Moulin Rouge you're not 18 yet... But I wonder if it's well done. Because my settings are to receive by email, I can't post directly? Is that the mystery, Tony?

      3 messages for me, it's a job!

      AH!