Another Snow Storm jeezz.........

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2002
      What about that white shit that is falling now... I need sun, I don't
      need not another storm... I saw that Tony added the name of a
      production agency. I look on their page, WoW! They look great and
      well organized. Does it means that Anvil got a manager now or what?
      (kidding). Does Anvil deals with them just for Lizzy Borden's show of
      to play more often? Do they have my province on their map?

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 22, 2002
        Judging by their web page, I think Inertia Productions strictly do
        show for Toronto. They don't represent any particular bands but just
        put together heavy metal shows in Toronto.
      • (no author)
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 22, 2002
          Well, thanks for the infos..."I'm just a dreaaaaaameeerr...." I just hope
          someone will have the same idea around here. I mean in Montreal. This summer
          will be great, there's so many open air shows. Some bands do Black, Death
          metal...I can't believe there's not a place, a producer to bring something
          great in Montreal.

          Lips, is he on the echinacea? Or maybe he plays the marmot? I just hope he
          won't see his shadow when he'll go out...another 6 weeks of winter, jeezzz.
          We got a feet of snow this morning and -16 degree...Worst! I got to go to
          the dentist and take the bus. I'm not afraid of anything: looking absurd,
          making mistakes in my English, driving a motorcycle; BUT PLEASE NOT THE
          DENTIST, NO, NO! He's better give me a brand new brush!

          Tange :)