HEY MARK \m/ - Welcome Canadian Heavymetalhead73!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2002
      From SK, Canada? Welcome in the asylum. We got 2 things in common;
      we're Anvil fans and we wear glasses, ha! Feel free to post anytime.
      It's pretty quiet this spring...We know that Lips is writing, so we
      try to be discreet to not disturb him.

      Well, I don't know if it's the same for everyone here. Receiving
      message by email is more safe than posting on this "bright" board.
      What it does to me when I post on the group's site is that I got to
      do a preview before posting. If I don't, the message is lost. I got
      to write again. For me it's hard to write English. But also, it take
      3 minutes at least to be sure you're message is listed.

      Why not Edit your settings people, to receive message by email. Your
      message is going to appear anyway on this board and you won't waste
      your time.

      Keep on rocking!

      Tange :)

      P.S. G5, members would you sign my guestbook please?
      http://pub7.bravenet.com/guestbook/show.php?usernum=554948596&cpv=1