Dan the fan

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2002
      Hey, the youngest Anvil's fan is on the Addicts! 17 years old and he
      heard about Anvil in a book, telling that the guys where the Canadian
      legend of speed metal. He bought the anthology and since one year is
      a REAL ANVIL FAN. He asked me questions about bands that I've never
      heard, well I tried to switch him here but it seems that he likes the
      Addicts. Can you help and go on the site sometimes to answer his
      numberous questions. Tony does...17 years old! He calls me guys...He
      asked me about Lizzy Borden (far in my mind he?) How this yound
      metaller would be glad to be anwered by Lips himself.

      Tange