Hi, thanks to LIPS from a French fan from Lyon

  • lemmymania
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2002
      Hi all !!

      Let me tell you, LIPS is a real cool fellow and a gentleman.
      I wrote yesterday and answered me overnight. I let you imagine
      my feelings. It was like when I saw IRON MAIDEN's steve harris
      playing football with us before the march 26th 1982 gig in Lyon.
      You adress a what is for me a famous rockstar and you get a friendly
      and warmthful electronic autograph........
      I did my best to see them perform live in FRANCE when they were to
      playin september 83 at a wonderful metal festival in MULHOUSE in
      FRANCE but the gig was cancelled because of a storm....
      Well I will do my best to advertize the music of ANVIL in ITALY and
      French speaking countries.....Till soon all of you. I'm proud to be
      still an ANVIL fan since 1981...