6 weeks before Greeeeeeeeeeeeeece!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2002
      Do you think Lips is going to find a computer in Greece to write here?
      Tell us how the sun shines, how the gig went, how the greed salad is
      wonderful and how he enjoys? Just to make us forget that in Canada
      we're in the slush and calcium (sure for Quebec City). I'll see Ozzy
      tomorrow night with Tea party. What's the link between Tea Party and
      Ozzy?

      So LIPS, does your hand write? The Muse is she gone? Kidding. Write
      us with your yahoo address from Greece please, ha?

      Tange