From Dan on the Anvil's Addicts :)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11 1:58 PM
      I was reading an article in one of my metal magazines, and it
      happened to be an interview with ENTOMBED and they said in the
      article that they will not be coming to the states because no one
      would show up. This may be true, but why not have a large tour
      featuring bands like, Anvil, annihilator and bands that are from
      canada, maybe noone would go and see the bands individually but they
      would see a large show with lots of bands. I found out about Anvil in
      a Columbia House CD catalog, they where described as speed metal
      legends. I bought the Anthology and anvil have been my favorite metal
      band ever since then. You guys are the shit(slang for the best).
      Incredible.

      Dan