MY WOMAN'S DAY

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2002
      It was yesterday, males...It happens just once a year the woman's
      day. Thank you for all your greetings that touched me directly in my
      heart. Will I quit?.......Nope. But if there's a Montreal's promoter
      who read this board, PLEASE BRING ANVIL FOR 2 HOURS IN MONTREAL, it's
      a question of life of death. It's a real torture to hear them on
      Internet, and after nothing...Un vrai coït interrompu!

      It's just a request, a prayer, a wish and OBSESSION!

      Thank you again for the woman's day (I don't give a damn guys!)

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2002
        Interesting article (written by a woman):

        http://www.worldwoman.net/notwoman/wday38200114032.html
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 9, 2002
          --- In academyofanvil@y..., tgalloca <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Interesting article (written by a woman):
          >
          > http://www.worldwoman.net/notwoman/wday38200114032.html

          I see nothing wrong with that. But, seriously and honestly I think
          that we should care about women, children and men everyday, not just
          once a year. I mean we should show respect to each other 24 hour/day.
          I respect you Tony :)