Réf. : [Academy of Anvil] ANVIL GIG

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2002
      I think I will go by bus, oh yeah!

      -------Message original-------

      De : academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com
      Date : 07 mars, 2002 21:31:33
      A : academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com
      Sujet : [Academy of Anvil] ANVIL GIG

      We will be playing at Lee's Palace on April 16 with Lizzy Borden.
      Hope to see some of you there..........

    • (no author)
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2002
        Yeah but who headlines? Anvil, I hope so...

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7, 2002
          --- In academyofanvil@y..., anvilips2000 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > We will be playing at Lee's Palace on April 16 with Lizzy Borden.
          > Hope to see some of you there..........

          I was ready to go, Catdeli too...but 9 hours to see Anvil maybe one
          hour. I'm "maniac" but woooh! But I'm happy for you guys. Lizzy
          Borden is a "Holy shit" good band. But I prefer Anvil. Montreal
          please Montreal!

          No author (Tange)