ANVIL GIG

  • anvilips2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2002
      We will be playing at Lee's Palace on April 16 with Lizzy Borden.
      Hope to see some of you there..........
    • (no author)
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2002
        I think I will go by bus, oh yeah!

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7, 2002
          Yeah but who headlines? Anvil, I hope so...

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 7, 2002
            --- In academyofanvil@y..., anvilips2000 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > We will be playing at Lee's Palace on April 16 with Lizzy Borden.
            > Hope to see some of you there..........

            I was ready to go, Catdeli too...but 9 hours to see Anvil maybe one
            hour. I'm "maniac" but woooh! But I'm happy for you guys. Lizzy
            Borden is a "Holy shit" good band. But I prefer Anvil. Montreal
            please Montreal!

            No author (Tange)