Re: Incredible!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2002
      --- In academyofanvil@y..., "tangelaine2000" <elaroc@h...> wrote:
      > Guys, you forgot Lips's birthday...How can it be? I logged of the
      > Academy sometimes cos it makes me mad to see how many messages I
      post
      > in a week. In fact, I posted to myself...
      >
      > I wished my greetings to Lips on the Addicts, my computer is gone
      for
      > 3 weeks (Don't be happy!), but I can have access to other computers
      > anywhere. I mean, Lips is writing lyrics for Still going Strong. I
      > write too, but not songs. If I can write a half page in a day I'm
      > really satisfied. Writing lyrics is not fun, I guess. It's got to
      go
      > with the music, the word got to sounds like the lines before and
      the
      > story got to be interesting.
      >
      > Does he need a bit of encouragement seeing his "fans" writing on
      the
      > board a little bit, or...wishing him a Happy Birthday? I'm a bit
      > strange, I write to tell nothing, my grammary is crap, but I never
      > forget a friend. More when he's Anvil's guitarist!!! This band that
      > gave us a wonderful show on Internet recently.
      >
      > For the x time, LIPS, I wish you a Happy birthday "kid". Don't you
      > worry with that 46...I'm the only woman here and truly, you're
      > handsome and sexy dude, woo! No matter your wife read that, I hope
      > she appreciate your qualities! HUGS XOXO
      >
      > Tange XXXXXXXXXXX

      Yes, Tange, we did remember Lips' birthday but there are rules to be
      followed. We were simply bound by "The Man Code", something that you
      would not, as a female, have knowledge of. Let me repeat a few of the
      rules of manhood so you will have a better understanding:
      #2. Under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella.
      9. Bitching about the brand of free beer in a buddies refrigerator is
      forbidden. You may gripe if the temperature is unsuitable.
      14. If a man's zipper is down, that's his problem --- you didn't see
      nothin'.
      18. When stumbling upon other guys watching a sports event, you may
      always ask the score of the game in progress, but you may never ask
      who's playing.
      20. It is permissible to consume a fruity chick drink only when you're
      sunning on a tropical beach... and it's delivered by a topless
      supermodel...and it's free.

      I hope these give you an idea of what I'm talking about. This brings
      us to number 10 on the list:

      10. No man is ever required to buy a birthday present for another man.
      In fact, even remembering a friends birthday is strictly optional and
      slightly gay.

      See? We were simply following the rules.

      :^\
      catdeli