tange

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2002
      Holy shit Tange....you join...you quit...you join...you quit

      make up your mind girl
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2002
        Once again I must say....Holy Shit Tange!!!!

        I never said I was against you quitting and joining. I was just
        wondering what the hell was up with it.
      • (no author)
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6, 2002
          You're a sexy dude too Tony... Holy Shit!

          XOXO

          Once again I must say....Holy Shit Tange!!!!

          I never said I was against you quitting and joining. I was just
          wondering what the hell was up with it.

        • Lori
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 23, 2003
            catdeli dared me