Incredible!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2002
      Guys, you forgot Lips's birthday...How can it be? I logged of the
      Academy sometimes cos it makes me mad to see how many messages I post
      in a week. In fact, I posted to myself...

      I wished my greetings to Lips on the Addicts, my computer is gone for
      3 weeks (Don't be happy!), but I can have access to other computers
      anywhere. I mean, Lips is writing lyrics for Still going Strong. I
      write too, but not songs. If I can write a half page in a day I'm
      really satisfied. Writing lyrics is not fun, I guess. It's got to go
      with the music, the word got to sounds like the lines before and the
      story got to be interesting.

      Does he need a bit of encouragement seeing his "fans" writing on the
      board a little bit, or...wishing him a Happy Birthday? I'm a bit
      strange, I write to tell nothing, my grammary is crap, but I never
      forget a friend. More when he's Anvil's guitarist!!! This band that
      gave us a wonderful show on Internet recently.

      For the x time, LIPS, I wish you a Happy birthday "kid". Don't you
      worry with that 46...I'm the only woman here and truly, you're
      handsome and sexy dude, woo! No matter your wife read that, I hope
      she appreciate your qualities! HUGS XOXO

      Tange XXXXXXXXXXX
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2002
        --- In academyofanvil@y..., "tangelaine2000" <elaroc@h...> wrote:
        > Guys, you forgot Lips's birthday...How can it be? I logged of the
        > Academy sometimes cos it makes me mad to see how many messages I
        post
        > in a week. In fact, I posted to myself...
        >
        > I wished my greetings to Lips on the Addicts, my computer is gone
        for
        > 3 weeks (Don't be happy!), but I can have access to other computers
        > anywhere. I mean, Lips is writing lyrics for Still going Strong. I
        > write too, but not songs. If I can write a half page in a day I'm
        > really satisfied. Writing lyrics is not fun, I guess. It's got to
        go
        > with the music, the word got to sounds like the lines before and
        the
        > story got to be interesting.
        >
        > Does he need a bit of encouragement seeing his "fans" writing on
        the
        > board a little bit, or...wishing him a Happy Birthday? I'm a bit
        > strange, I write to tell nothing, my grammary is crap, but I never
        > forget a friend. More when he's Anvil's guitarist!!! This band that
        > gave us a wonderful show on Internet recently.
        >
        > For the x time, LIPS, I wish you a Happy birthday "kid". Don't you
        > worry with that 46...I'm the only woman here and truly, you're
        > handsome and sexy dude, woo! No matter your wife read that, I hope
        > she appreciate your qualities! HUGS XOXO
        >
        > Tange XXXXXXXXXXX

        Yes, Tange, we did remember Lips' birthday but there are rules to be
        followed. We were simply bound by "The Man Code", something that you
        would not, as a female, have knowledge of. Let me repeat a few of the
        rules of manhood so you will have a better understanding:
        #2. Under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella.
        9. Bitching about the brand of free beer in a buddies refrigerator is
        forbidden. You may gripe if the temperature is unsuitable.
        14. If a man's zipper is down, that's his problem --- you didn't see
        nothin'.
        18. When stumbling upon other guys watching a sports event, you may
        always ask the score of the game in progress, but you may never ask
        who's playing.
        20. It is permissible to consume a fruity chick drink only when you're
        sunning on a tropical beach... and it's delivered by a topless
        supermodel...and it's free.

        I hope these give you an idea of what I'm talking about. This brings
        us to number 10 on the list:

        10. No man is ever required to buy a birthday present for another man.
        In fact, even remembering a friends birthday is strictly optional and
        slightly gay.

        See? We were simply following the rules.

        :^\
        catdeli