Happy Birthday Lips

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2002
      Happy Birthday Lips!!!!!
    • slugguit
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2002
        Have a great one and enjoy, Lips!

        Jerry

        --- In academyofanvil@y..., anvilips2000 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Well, it's just a few hours away before I turn 46. It only happens
        > once.
      • butterbust
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2002
          All the best LIPS! Happy Birthday and all that good stuff.

          Howard
        • wipy1999
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 3, 2002
            Yeah Lipps Do keep updated on the Hirax website at www.hirax.org
            Shit yeah you should do a west coast tour with Hirax. Hey Saxon will
            tour the US Soon check out www.saxon747.com and also Motorhead will
            be touring with posers Morbid crap only loved the Morbid demos and
            Trey is such a rock star prick anyways the tour dates for Motorhead
            in the Us check out www.imotorhead.com Wow Cool Lips 46 Well this
            year on august 12th I will be 34 Shit Dude Lips I think John Ricci is
            your age too. Later,,, WIPY..... Oh Shit Lips Also when the hell will
            you tour South America. Exodus will play the Thrash of Titans fest in
            Brazil soon with Steve the 2nd singer p.s. Paul Baloff we miss
            you.... --- In academyofanvil@y..., anvilips2000 <no_reply@y...>
            wrote:
            > Well, it's just a few hours away before I turn 46. It only happens
            > once.
            > Too bad Tange's computer is not working, there hasn't been any
            new
            > messages to read.
            > I spoke to Katon from the band Hirax the other day, he called me
            on
            > my cell, I was shocked to hear from him. He was still talking about
            > us coming out on a tour of the west coast. That would be great, we
            > haven't been there in a couple of years it would be interesting to
            > see if the metal scene has improved.
          • captain2man
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 5, 2002
              Hey there -- haven't posted in awhile - but I'm still here!!!

              Lips -- happy birthday to you!!!! And, no, you're not that old. You
              still rock like a motherfucker.....so you're as young as ever as far
              as I'm concerned.

              Good to hear you guys are going back into the studio soon.......you
              guys are really good at getting records out pretty regularly - I
              commend you for that in a very big way.

              I hope you guys will be making at least one trip to my area to
              promote the CD after it comes out.

              Are you guys booked through an agent, or do you do it yourselves??

              If you do it through an agent - you gotta make sure he gets you on
              with local bands WHO WILL DRAW - and make sure that you guys aren't
              the headliners. You guys are legends for sure - but we've both been
              to all your recent shows down here, and we know what happens,
              unfortunately. You will fry those kid's brains -- but they gotta SEE
              you to love you, ya know?

              Also.....when you're writing out that thanks list for the new
              CD....you remember you loyal friends & fans at the Academy, OK??

              Hope everyone on the list is doing well.

              Also - for a little self-promotion time.....my band is going on tour
              the first 3 weeks of April over the eastern half of the U.S. If
              anyone on this list lives in the eastern half of the country, let me
              know, and I'll let you know if we're playing anywhere near you.

              It would be great to finally meet some people on this list!

              Later, gators!

              - Captain