Re: Masters of Reality

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2002
      --- In academyofanvil@y..., spoonegee <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > All their records are good, but the latest "Down in the hole" is
      > great!
      >
      > Anyone into these guys? The leader is Chris Goss who produces QOTSA
      > and lots more...definitely recommended for bluesy HR and HM fans.

      MOR are a fantastic band. One of my favorites. Like you say, mainman
      Chris Goss is the mastermind behind the group and he has had a
      revolving cast of supporting players over the years. For me, their
      1st LP, "The Blue Garden" can't be beat. 2nd one, "Sunrise On The
      Sufferbus", had the mighty Ginger Baker on drums. This edition of the
      band I saw in concert. Great! I really like the 4th one, "Welcome To
      The Western Lodge". Hearing that is like being on drugs, which was
      apparently the intent. The latest one I just got Saturday and am
      still getting into it, so I will reserve judgement for now. I hope
      they tour the USA this year, they do Europe a lot.

      There's ants in the kitchen,
      catdeli