Re: Help Me........

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2002
      --- In academyofanvil@y..., wipy1999 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Hey Tange When will my Exciter club merge to yahoo groups. Please
      > someone help me. How Do I e mail yahoo on all this???? Thanks..
      WIPY.

      As I could read, they put a "welcome page" instead of your Club, cos
      they go from the larger Clubs to the smallest. Catdeli told that
      there were a lot of Clubs in that cases. You don't have to worry and
      you just have to stay with us. It won't be long you'll have your
      Exciter groups. It took 2 days to transfer our Club. I hope you made
      a back up of all your pics if you got some, cos they saved the datas